12 week Internship
– Posted August 28th 2014
Cole Kitchenn Personal Management are looking for an intern with an immediate start.
Day to day duties will include but are not limited to –
* Answering the phones
* Managing client diaries (including taking appointments and liaising with production companies and casting directors)
* Assisting the team of agents’ and their assistants
* Sometimes managing the reception for Cole Kitchenn and ROAR Global
* Covering performances (evenings and weekends)
* General office up-keep including filing, emailing, etc
The ideal candidate will have a passion for the industry, be competent with Mac and have some office / admin experience.
Office hours are usually 10am – 6pm
Monday – Friday and please note that this an expenses only position (£60 p/w).
Please send a CV & covering letter to email@example.com